Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well Isn't This Apparatus Something Nifty?



I heard on the old squawk bawx a lot of hubbub about this here blogging snafu. So I says to Mabel, I says, why don't I just jump on the bandwagon and get me one of them snazzy blogoscripture elaboration devices? Mum was the word with her, as it always is. Ol' Mabel's not allowed to speak as long as I'm still in my nightgown, nightcap, and slippers. After I put on my pantaloons, vest, bifocals and leather flightcap, and strap on my steam-powered pocketwatch, Mabel says to me, You're always up to some shenanigans, and if I start paying you any mind now, I might as well make my reservations for the looney bin. I slapped her erotically across the buttocks, causing her buxom busts to jiggle, and I promptly left her to her C++ computer language correspondence course.

I hopped on my horseless carriage and headed straight for the alchemist for I need a good tincture of laudenum to brace my effluvium for the intense radioactivity of technology that I was going to subject myself to. I was mezmerized by Horation Zanzibar's lithe hands as he deflty combined mortal and pestle to create my custom-made concoction. I paid him handsomely with some gold gears and springs that I have acquired from dismantling various antique doodads around my manor. With the murky flask safely in my pocket, ready for any sort of overwhelming reality, I headed to CompUSA. When I arrived to the parking lot, alas, CompUSA is apparently caught in the economic turnstyle without a magnetic strip or exact change. So then I went to Officedepot and demanded to speak to the president of the company. Apparently this store is some sort of outpost, because the president resides many many miles off in some cardinal direction unbeknownst to the employees. After Much haggling and gerrymandering these turncoats hornswaggled me out of 300 dollars American and I humbly made my leave. So after powering this contraption up using my tesla coil, I find myself here, at my virtual internet address bidding you a fair welcome. While you are here, feel free to help yourself to some electrobiscuits or photoncakes.


I hope you enjoy your stay,

Dr. Heironymous Badcock

Stop

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment